Monday, June 16, 2008

Shaved heads and bushy beards...

[1628]

I've had a reasonably eventful couple of weeks, but I'm only going to be updating on today.

Because my car is off the road, I had to suffer public transport from Skerries to my job, which is just outside Mulhuddart. Driving this would normally take between 40 and 50 minutes, but it took 2 hours and 8 minutes from when my train left the station in Skerries.

I was going to listen to Comeback Kid on the way, because they're playing tonight in Eamonn Doran's, but I thought better of it and listened to everything that I have by Blacklisted, which is quite a lot. It made the journey more bearable, but only just.

I'm expecting a call at any minute to tell me that my car is fixed.

Panic are still better than whatever band you're listening to.

[1639]

No comments: