Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sleeping sickness

[1523]

It's not a secret that I have problems sleeping at night. It has been having a cumulatively negative effect on my life, but that's not what this is about.

Last night I went to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D in Cineworld. I don't have a rabid Jack Skellington fetish like so many people seem to, but I really enjoy this movie. It's only been a couple of weeks since I last watched it, but I was happy to go again.

The 3D effect was pretty good, and it certainly made the first 10 minutes or so pretty enjoyable. After that though, it all started to go downhill. I started feeling kind of dizzy and couldn't really focus. A couple of minutes after that I pretty much passed out. I have no idea what really happened, but after that I was asleep for the entire duration of the film.

I felt like shit for the rest of the night. I went home and was in bed by 11.

Then I was stuck awake until 4am.

Today has been grey around the edges.

[1541]

2 comments:

xChrisx said...

Narcolepsy rules.my spelling of it however does not.

Ro said...

Went to see that on sunday night, hadn't seen it in about 10 years, it was awesome. 3D is the fucking FUTURE. Though the 3D aspect of it wasn't nearly as cool as in Journey to the Center of the Earth.