Thursday, October 16, 2008

Talking about games

[1434]

I never seem to have a lot of free time these days, so I end up talking about playing games a lot more than I play them. When I do get a chance to play them, they're generally games that I can pick up, play for five or ten minutes and then go and do something else.

Last night I went home early with the intention of spending some time playing Burnout Paradise, Fallout 2, Mass Effect or any of the other myriad games I've spent money on but not played enough.  That didn't happen though, and here's why...

After briefly trying the demo for MegaMan 9, I bought the full* game off XBox Live Arcade.  Now, I loved MegaMan as a kid, and MegaMan 2 is one of my all time favourite games, but I don't remember any of them being even close to as hard as this is.

I spent HOURS playing it, and I managed to kill ONE of the eight master robots.  It made me want to smash my controller, so I played Castle Crashers instead.  What an ending.

So, in summary:

FUCK YOU, MEGAMAN 9!

[1447]

* this is open to interpretation

1 comment:

xChrisx said...

i have broadband now.
i am getting Megaman now.
Megaman,so hot right now,Megaman.