Thursday, January 29, 2009

The past reborns the storms

[0004]

I've been into music for a pretty long time. Well over ten years. In that time, I've collected heaps of tickets and fliers. I by no means have something from every show I've been to, but in going through it tonight, I've found a bunch of stuff that has brought a massive smile to my face.

For example...

This is the ticket from the Terror show in December 2003, where I broke my arm and spent the following four days in hospital.  


This is the ticket from the Hatebreed show in April 2007 where they played Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire from start to finish.


This is the setlist from the final show of the Gorilla Biscuits 20 years tour in 2007

I'm in the process of doing something solid with them so I've got something more lasting.

Tonight has been one of the best in a long time.

[0032]

No comments: